My Mother Says trampolining is fantastic for your health while being fantastically fun!
One could see trampolining as an alternative to jogging. However trampolining has the added advantage of putting less physical stress on your lower limbs and feet. In fact some say that a ten minute bounce on a trampoline is equivalent to approximately half an hour of jogging.
NASA says, “…for a similar level of heart rate and oxygen consumption, the magnitude of the biomechanical stimuli is greater with jumping on a trampoline than with running…”
Some of the many health benefits:
- Increases energy and sense of vitality
- Increases oxygen capacity.
- Strengthens the heart (Cardiovascular health)
- Improves your sense of balance.
- Stimulates your metabolism.
- Increases oxygen circulation to tissues.
- Improves the circulation of the lymph through the lymph glands